Did you know that radioactive radon gas is seeping into millions of homes across the country, even as you read this? Odorless, colorless, and present in both soil and ground water, radon gas is formed from the natural decay of uranium in rock and soil—which then seeps into buildings through even the smallest cracks, crawl spaces, water supply, and more.
At the RadonAway Authorized Professional Network, we provide the premier solutions for testing and removal of radon across the country, and our professional network of contractors makes it easy for you to get the services you need to keep your property safe, healthy, and livable.
Start-to-Finish Solutions for Restoring Safe Indoor Radon Levels
Exposure to this radioactive gas is the top cause for lung cancer in non-smokers and the second-leading cause for lung cancer overall; therefore,the EPA recommends that every home and commercial building be tested for radon levels. When indoor concentrations rise above 2 pCi/L, the risks associated with radon exposure increase and EPA suggests that you consider taking action; for levels above 4 pCi/L take immediate action.
Whether you are considering radon testing for the first time or already know that you need professional services, RadonAway’ offers:
- Radon Testing: Ideally, you want your home’s indoor radon levels to stay below 2 pCi/L, and we can provide you with self-service options to evaluate your radon risk.
- Radon Mitigation: If testing reveals unacceptably high radon levels, we’ll connect you with an expert from The RadonAway Authorized Professional Network who can put together a cost-effective plan for radon removal and mitigation.
- Home & Commercial Services: Every property, anywhere in the country, can be at risk for radon, and our network of radon professionals offer both residential and commercial radon services customized to the unique design, location and other aspects of your building.
Quality Service from the RadonAway Authorized Professional Network
RadonAway is a name associated with quality, accurate, effective radon solutions, and we offer services nationwide through the RadonAway Authorized Professional Network. By connecting you with a local contractor that satisfied our in-depth vetting process, you can feel confident knowing that you’re working with a company that offers:
- Full Insurance Coverage
- National Certifications and/or State Licensure
- A Long-Standing Positive Reputation
- Performance of More than 100 Mitigation Jobs Every Year
- Quality-Conscious Service Using the Top Radon Products in the Industry
- Results Backed by a Performance Guarantee for Your Protection and Satisfaction
Learn More About the Premier Services from the Experts at RadonAway
As the world’s leading radon fan manufacturer and your one-stop resource for expert radon services, RadonAway is here to connect you with the right solution for protecting your home or business. Learn more about our nationwide services today by giving us a call, or request more information on radon and a free quote now by submitting our online form.